why we exist
We exist to unleash the transforming power of the Holy Spirit into the world.
what we do
We teach, equip, and activate disciples to demonstrate the love of God through the power of the Holy Spirit.
how we behave
Practicing the 3 Core Values our staff needs to embody to be part of our team.
Acknowledging that the transforming power of the Holy Spirit to conform us closer to the image of Jesus in our personal lives is first and most important.
Responding in obedience to the Holy Spirit to make Jesus known to the world around us.
Associate Director of Media & Marketing
The Associate Director of Media and Marketing will support the marketing and media needs of Encounter Ministries and fulfill a variety of supporting tasks.
Status: Full-time Exempt
Schedule: 40 hrs/week
Location: Brighton, MI
Health Benefits: Eligible
Compensation: Competitive Salary + Health, Dental, Vision, and 401k
Start Date: Flexible
(1) Media: Coordinate and oversee the media needs as directed by the Director of Media and Marketing which includes assisting with video filming, editing, graphic design work, and social media creation.
(2) Marketing: Under the direction of the Director of Media and Marketing you will support and execute the Encounter Ministries strategic media and marketing plan as defined by your direct report, including the execution of marketing emails, lead generation, flyer distribution, event webpage updates, survey data collection, and communication with news outlets, parishes, and prospective students.
(3) Supporting Roles: Serve as year 2 set up and tech coordinator for the Encounter School main campus; assist in supporting roles in Encounter Ministries events as needed.
This is not intended to be an all-inclusive list. Additional duties, expectations, and responsibilities may be added or changed as needed to meet the needs of Encounter Ministries.
* Must have significant exposure to Encounter Ministries.
* Must be willing to work at our headquarters onsite in Brighton, MI. (Remote employment not considered)
* Must have a college degree and professional work experience.
* Must thrive in a fast-paced kingdom-driven work environment and handle pressure well.
Competencies & Skills
* Knowledge and confidence in using Adobe CC graphic and video design programs.
* Demonstrated use of professional communication, grammar, and writing skills.
how to apply
Candidates must email the following to our search committee at email@example.com:
2. *Cover letter that demonstrates why they are the best fit for this position based on their experience, accomplishments, and skills as well as their desire to advance the mission of Encounter Ministries. *Additional information may be required. See position’s full description for details.
Encounter Ministries is committed to principles of equal opportunity and is an equal opportunity employer.