Director of Administration
Terms: Full Time Employee (exempt)
Experience: 5-10 years professional experience
Estimated Start Date: July 1, 2019
Salary: generous living wage commensurate to experience
Location: Brighton, MI
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
The Director of Administration reports to the Associate Director of Encounter Ministries and oversees the administrative responsibilities as well as providing support to the growth of ministry resources for Encounter Ministries.
With access to administrative support staff, the Director of Administration will be responsible for the following:
– Communications: overseeing all incoming communications (event requests, contact forms, intercessory prayer requests, etc) and all outgoing communications (speaker coordination, general newsletters, partner newsletters, etc) and oversight of social media content.
– Administration: overseeing the administrative needs of the encounter school of ministry, on-site events, off-site events, electronic donor records, partner page content additions and maintenance.
– Finance: overseeing all donation deposits, tuition, electronic donor records, on-time payment of bills, interfacing with CPA for bookkeeping needs,
– Ministry Resources: working with the associate director to develop needed ministry resources such as satellite campus curriculum, feedback form, parish integration assistance and best practice guides.
Thee following attributes are required to be considered for this position:
- Significant previous experience with Encounter Ministries (current student, summer intensive grad or involvement in past conferences.)
- Bachelors degree
- 5-10 years professional experience with significant leadership background.
- Proven ability to articulate the Catholic faith and a dedication to our Core Values.
- Exceptional management and administrative skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and pastoral skills.
- Applicants should either live in the Brighton, MI area or be willing to relocate and become parishioners of Saint Patrick Church.
Please submit resume with letter of introduction and 3 professional references to:
Patrick Reis, Executive Director
730 Rickett Rd.
Brighton, MI 48116
or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org (email is preferable)
No phone calls, please.