SCHOOL OF IDENTITY
2-DAY WEEKEND SCHOOL
Developed to help you grow in your identity as a son or daughter of God and highlighting some of the most transformational elements of the Encounter School of Ministry: “Identity and Transformation” quarter. This school is geared to renew your mind, increase your intimacy with the Father, and prepare you to minister out of your supernatural inheritance in Christ!
request to host
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Come experience a two-day intensive to help you grow in your identity as a son or daughter of God! Drawing from the rich tradition of Catholic teaching and Sacred Scripture as well as honoring different Christian faith denominations, our dynamic teachers, transformative content, and uplifting culture will prepare you to walk with Jesus under an open heaven.
IDENTITY & TRANSFORMATION
This class is an overview of the first quarter of the school. All fruitful ministry flows not from greater performance or striving but from our identity as beloved sons and daughters of God. The transformation that we need to undergo comes from the “renewal of your mind” (cf Rom 12:2) and thinking from the mind of Christ.
intimacy & hearing god's voice
Our goal is to grow in our relationship with God and strive to become more aware of the way he speaks to us for our own sake. From that foundation, we are able to move in the prophetic gifts of the Holy Spirit which God enables us to hear His voice in different ways for the world around us.
living the supernatural life
Most people don’t experience supernatural moments in their everyday lives. There is a big disconnect between their own experiences and those in stories of scripture or the lives of saints. You may be looking for the more that is promised by God. It’s time to radically renew your mind and transform your life.
baptism of the holy spirit
Stir up the gifts you received at Baptism and Confirmation – and ask God for MORE gifts.
Upcoming 2-day Weekend Schools
HOST THIS EVENT
You may request to host Encounter Ministries: Encounter School of Identity at your parish or in your community.
Please read the tabs below before requesting to host a school.
Cost & Fees
Cost: There is no fee for the hosting organization (parish/ministry). The host must also allow Encounter Ministries to take up a free will offering during the event. * There may be a cost to bring in a praise and worship leader, depending on the parish needs.
Registrants & Fees: Each participant will have to pay a registration fee in advance on the Encounter website. Attendance varies by region and ability of hosting organization to promote the school. We have seen as few as 100 and as many as 250 participants.
- MEALS: The host must facilitate food needs for participants. Option 1: Provide lunch and dinner for the participants over a 1 hour break each (this ensures the ability for participants to attend the Saturday vigil mass). Option 2: Allow a 2 hour break for lunch and dinner for participants (this would not allow time to attend a Saturday vigil Mass).
- MATERIALS: The host must supply name badges, print copies of the Encounter School of Identity Participant Packets provided to you by Encounter Ministries.
- EVENT SET-UP: The host must overseeing the location needs for the School of Identity, and ensure sufficient sound and projector needs are met at the location for the School of Identity.
- WORSHIP MUSIC – The host must provide a local contemporary praise and worship leader.
- PROMOTION – Effectively spread the word and promote awareness of the Encounter School of Identity in your region. Encounter Ministries will provide a web page for your event, a custom flyer and facebook event page