SCHOOL OF prophetic ministry
2-DAY WEEKEND SCHOOL
Providing the foundations for you to be equipped to hear God’s voice more clearly for yourself and the world around you through training and activation of the prophetic gifts of the Holy Spirit in your life.
request to host
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Based on the curriculum of the Encounter School of Ministry, attendees will experience two powerful days of activation-based learning in a safe and relational environment grounded in teaching faithful to the Church. Our hope is that you would experience a great acceleration in your ministry and walk away with years worth of tools and ideas for equipping in the prophetic gifts and building a prophetic culture in the Church.
IDENTITY & purpose of prophecy
process, feedback & discernment
Learn a prophetic process which will help you to call on the Holy Spirit, know God’s heart for you and your neighbor, and discern what is of God. Practicing the gift of prophecy is essential to grow in ease and accuracy.
hearing God's Voice & Language of the Holy Spirit
God speaks to us in different ways. It’s important to understand these ways and how God uniquely speaks to YOU.
words of knowledge
Learn about Word of Knowledge and gain some experience in testing them out.
Please note that instructors & event schedules vary by event.
Check out the calendar for campus-specific details and registration.
- 6:30 PM: Registration
- 7:00 PM: Session 1
- 9:30 PM: Closing
- 9:00 AM: Registration
- 9:30 AM: Session 2
- 10:40 AM: Session 3
- 12:00 PM: Break for Lunch
- 1:45 PM: Session 4
- 3:00 PM: Session 5
- 4:00 PM: Q&A / Instruction on Prayer Teams
- 4:30 PM: Vigil Mass in the Church (optional)
- 5:30 PM: Dinner Break (not provided)
- 7:00 PM: Session 6
- 10:00 PM: Closing Payer & Commissioning
Upcoming 2-day Weekend Schools
HOST THIS EVENT
You may request to host Encounter Ministries: Encounter School of Prophetic Ministry at your parish or in your community.
Please read the tabs below before requesting to host a school.
Cost & Fees
Cost: There is no fee for the hosting organization (parish/ministry). The host must also allow Encounter Ministries to take up a free will offering during the event. * There may be a cost to bring in a praise and worship leader, depending on the parish needs.
Registrants & Fees: Each participant will have to pay a registration fee in advance on the Encounter website. Attendance varies by region. We have seen as few as 100 and as many as 250 participants.
- MEALS: The host must facilitate food needs for participants. Option 1: Provide lunch and dinner for the participants over a 1 hour break each (this ensures the ability for participants to attend the Saturday vigil mass). Option 2: Allow a 2 hour break for lunch and dinner for participants (this would not allow time to attend a Saturday vigil Mass).
- MATERIALS: The host must print copies of the Encounter School of Prophetic Ministry Participant Packets provided to you by Encounter Ministries.
- EVENT SET-UP: The host must overseeing the location needs for the School of Prophetic Ministry, and ensure sufficient sound and projector needs are met at the location for both the School of Prophetic.
- WORSHIP MUSIC – Either provide a local contemporary praise and worship leader or cover the stipend to have one sent with the presenter.
- PROMOTION – Effectively spread the word and promote awareness of the Encounter School of Prophetic Ministry in your region. Encounter Ministries will provide a web page for your event, a custom flyer and facebook event page
Sharing testimony is to prophesy what God is going to do again. We hope you will receive inspiration and healing from what God has done in the life of others.
Request Encounter Ministry Speakers for your upcoming event. Availability is limited:
Fr. Mathias Thelen | Patrick Reis | Joe Philip
Sarah Kaczmarek | Fr. Patrick Gonyeau