The Father loves it when we, his children, come to him and ask him to work on our behalf.
We acknowledge that there is no greater foundation for all ministry we undertake than storming heaven in humble and child-like intercession. God’s heart is moved to act when his people cry out to him. The Father loves it when we, his children, come to him and ask him to work on our behalf.
BECOME an intercessor
An Encounter Intercessor is someone who is committed to the intercession of Encounter Ministries and the missions God calls us into whether foreign or domestic. Approximately each month our Intercessor Coordinator emails our Encounter Intercessors with the prayer needs of the ministry. We also acknowledge that God has often revealed prophetic insight and revelation to our intercessors and we ask our intercessors to communicate any prophetic revelation to our Intercessor Coordinator that will be communicated to the Encounter leadership.
Submit a prayer or pray for others
Please pray the following for you, your loved ones, Jung-won, Ui-seop, Ha-young, Ye-young, Eun-tae, In-sook:
1) Give all of us the kingdom of God and God's righteousness.
2) Give us all DIRECT REVELATION FROM THE ONE AND ONLY GOD, so that we may have real knowledge of the God of truth and the King Jesus Christ whom He has sent. ; “We accept human witness, but God’s witness is stronger” - 1 John 5:9
3) Let the Son of God make the name of God the Father known to us. ; “I will continue to make your name known to them so that the love with which you have loved me may be in them, and I myself may be united with them.” - John 17:26
4) Grant us complete and permanent turning back to God when all our bodies are alive.
5) Send forth plenty of workers for the harvest(Matthew 13:39) and command that your intended harvest be accomplished among us.
6) Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Thank you for praying.
May God richly bless you with an even deeper understanding of His love and purposes as you live for Him!