SCHOOL OF HEALING
An overflow of the Encounter School of Ministry, Encounter Ministries seeks to partner with local parishes and ministries to host a weekend Encounter School of Healing. Healing is Jesus’ idea. It was essential to the effective proclamation of the Gospel during Jesus’ ministry and we are convinced it is one of the missing components to the effective New Evangelization of our nation. This page provides essential information for Church’s and organizations interested in partnering with us.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
TEACHING – ACTIVATING – DEPLOYING CATHOLICS TO PARTICIPATE IN THE HEALING MINISTRY OF JESUS
Jesus never proclaimed the Gospel without demonstrating it in power and love. Jesus’ healing ministry is at the heart of His Gospel of power and he expects his disciples to minister his healing on the earth (cf Mt 16:18-19). This class provides a foundation for partnering with the Holy Spirit to bring healing to the world around us.
* Most Schools of Healing go from Friday evening thru Saturday night. However, please note that instructors & event schedules vary by event.
Check out the calendar for campus-specific details and registration.
- Session 1: Baptism of the Holy Spirit
- Session 2: Theology of Healing
- Session 3: Role of Faith & Prayer Model for Healing
- Session 4: Overcome Discouragement & Understand Impartation
- Session 5: The Power of Testimony & Accessing Words of Knowledge for Healing
- Regional Healing Service: Participants serve as members of the healing ministry teams.
HOST THIS EVENT
You may request to host Encounter Ministries: Encounter School of Healing at your parish or in your community.
Please read the tabs below before requesting to host a school.
Cost & Fees
Cost: There is no fee for the hosting organization (parish/ministry). The host must also allow Encounter Ministries to take up a free will offering during the event. * There may be a cost to bring in a praise and worship leader, depending on the parish needs.
Registrants & Fees: Each participant will have to pay a registration fee in advance on the Encounter website. Attendance varies by region and ability of hosting organization to promote the school. We have seen as few as 100 and as many as 250 participants.
- MEALS: The host must facilitating food needs for participants. Option 1: Provide lunch and dinner for the participants over a 1 hour break each (this ensures the ability for participants to attend the Saturday vigil Mass). Option 2: Allow a 2 hour break for lunch and dinner for participants (this would not allow time to attend a Saturday vigil Mass).
- MATERIALS: The host must print copies of the Encounter School of Healing Participant Packets provided to you by Encounter Ministries.
- EVENT SET-UP: The host must overseeing the location needs for the school of healing and Saturday night healing service, and ensure sufficient sound and projector needs are met at the location for both the school of healing and healing service.
- WORSHIP MUSIC – Either provide a local contemporary praise and worship leader or cover the stipend to have one sent with the presenter.
- PROMOTION – Effectively spread the word and promote awareness of the Encounter School of Healing in your region. Encounter Ministries will provide a web page for your event, a custom flyer and facebook event page